We tutor students from K - 12 in English, Maths and everything in between from just $40/HOUR!
Learning is our home
Terms and Conditions
Here are the terms and conditions that form the framework of our service and brand.
- King Education (KingEd Academy) is an Australian Business (ABN: 48 799 048 382) based in Sydney, New South Wales.
- Throughout this agreement, the terms ‘We’ and ‘Our’ refers to any staff or representative from King Education including contracted educators and ‘You’ and ‘‘Your’ refers to any individual who may enrol or engage to receive our service.
- This document and/or agreement outlines the terms and conditions of the services provided by King Education to you, our client.
2. Tuition Lessons and Service
- King Education provides tuition, mentoring and academic guidance to K-12 students to assist and develop their educational understanding with reference to the relevant state and/or national curriculum.
- All contracted educators are Working With Children Check certified, and hold a valid Australian Driver’s License. King Education takes sole responsibility in ensuring the quality and high standard of service delivered by the educators are maintained. We accept no liability for any grievances that occur in a tuition lesson. A full refund on your first lesson is offered if you are not completely satisfied with the service.
- You will be only billed for conducted lessons on a monthly basis. If you wish to reschedule (or cancel) a scheduled lesson, please inform admin@king-education or your designated educator within 24 hours.
- An adult or any designated supervisor must always be present whilst the lesson is being conducted in any location (home, library etc.), in either group, online or face-to-face lesson types. It is the clients responsibility to ensure sufficient supervision is arranged.
3. Hours of Service
- Our services may be taken at any time with consultation and upon mutual agreement with your designated educator.
- All payment invoices must be paid within 2 weeks of invoice received date. Late payments will result in our services to be ceased until payment is paid in full. A 20% late payment fee may apply for late invoice payments although we will review this on a case by case basis.
4. Cancellation and Discontinuation
- Scheduled lessons that need to be cancelled must be actioned 24 hour prior to the scheduled date. King Education or your designated educator must be notified within 24 hours of the lesson otherwise 50% of the fee will be charged.
- Late payment and cancellation fees will be assessed on a case by case basis and we will try our best to waive the fee.
5. Refund & Money Back Guarantee Policy
- If you are unsatisfied with the service or performance of your designated educator, you will be not charged for the lesson and an alternative tutor will be arranged if you wish to proceed.
- King Education provide all first-time clients a first lesson money back guarantee policy. You will not be charged for the lesson if you do not wish to continue after the first lesson. The lesson will be billed for the first lesson if you wish to continue receiving our services.
- King Education do not accept any cash payments.
- All payments are to be made on a monthly basis via bank transfer. A payment invoice is sent to all the clients at the end of the month for payment.
- All invoices must be paid and finalised within 2 weeks of receiving the invoice.
- King Education reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of service at any time.
You only have to know one thing: To learn is to grow!
Over the last two years, we have built an incredibly valuable community of students and tutors. We pride ourselves on delivering the highest quality tutoring experience and will never compromise on that.
Get in touch
Sydney and soon hitting Australia wide